Navichord • intuitive chord sequencer • MIDI controller
🎼 Chord sequencer
🏆 #1 music app in 23 countries
🎻 Makes music theory a breeze
🎸 Footswitch pedal ready
🎹 MIDI, Audiobus, Inter-App Audio
💻 Controls other apps and hardware synths
Essential for Songwriting & Performance
This is the best Chord sequencer I have used on iOS. It's very intuitive in the sense that you don't need to have a lot of knowledge in music theory to use Navichord.In fact, it'll assist in easily learning how to use the Roman numeral system of chord progressions and creating interesting melodies to go with them. It's fast, it's fun and for advanced users it has MIDI routing to specific channels... It's also Universal! Hope this helps you decide based on some key features I've enjoyed. Party on!
A must have app for any IOS musician...
I'm so grateful and blessed to have this amazing app. As a mobile musician, this app has made my life so much easier to compose songs on the go. Especially with the latest update which includes Ableton's Link syncing algorithm, AudioBus remote, oh my! This app has definitely become even more of an asset to my music making tools.
by Joe Zeno
Just bought and tested Navichord and it does even more than I thought! It replaces my good old Chordion: Multi channel separation, MIDI in and out, MIDI Sync, Ableton Link, scales, multiple input methods, a chordplayer in which you can put your custom chords and a lot more! Another update which respects the users suggestions and adds more comfort, awesome dev! Very nice priced, powerful app. Highly recommended!
- Play complex harmonies with one finger
- Find the right chords with easy-to-use chord shapes
- Understand the relations between chords and scales
- Sequence and playback chord progressions
- Save chords to pads
- Change chords from your MIDI controller
- Lock scales to white keys
- Light up LEDs on your keyboard
- Control iOS apps, hardware synths and desktop software
Quick start guide
Find chords on the note grid. "Good" chords are close to each other!
Save chords to pads to create a progression.
Switch to chord pads. Your progression is here and you can fine tune chords and voicing.
Play your progression!
Use as a backing track during music practice or send audio and MIDI to other apps and desktop DAWs.
- Explore harmony on the harmonic grid keyboard
- Quickly find related chords to develop a progression
- Find chords for melody and melody for chords
- Save chords to pads
- Sequence chord progressions
- Create song sections
- Use the chord sequence as a background track
- Map chord pads to your hardware
- Map scales to white piano keys
- Match scale for current chord
- Light up scale notes for supported LED keyboards
- Send chord voices into different MIDI channels
- Map nearly any app event to MIDI footswitch using MIDI notes or CC (play, stop, next chord, etc.)
- Map individual chord pads
- Advance through the progression forward and backwards
- Loop song sections
- Save full MIDI setup as preset